How Can We Help?
Released August 5, 2009
- Fixed the ‘Run Time #6 – Overflow’ error which occurs while in the View Past Invoices screen.
Released February 13, 2009
- Updated software for Microsoft Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8 compatibility. Fixes Error#339 and virtualization issues from v4.71 on Vista computers. The software still remains backwards compliant for older Microsoft Windows operating systems such as XP.
Released May 25, 2007
- Added the ability to search for a customer by a Jobsite Location Street Address in the Customer List selection screens of the Customer Maintenance & Customer Inquiry.
- Added auto-save to Routing screen.
- Added new functionality to the Routing screen for quickly organizing route locations according to a Template. The Template is a list of all your jobsites arranged by you. Typically, the order will be the least distance between locations. When you apply the Template to the Route, all the Jobsites within the Route are quickly arranged according to the Template.
- Added new functionality to the Routing screen to reverse the order of the Locations in a Route. This ensures fairness for the order of servicing customers which is especially useful for snowplowing so that the same customer is not always serviced last.
- The Customer List screen has been completely redesigned to create customer lists based on criteria you specify such as only jobsites that are in a certain city or zip; or only customers getting a particular service or with service charge greater than a specific dollar amount. The complete list of fields for creating the Customer List are: Customer Status of Active/Inactive, Jobsite City/Zip, Service Name, Service Charge, Service Taxable/Non-Taxable, & Service ManHours.
- When printing the Customer List, the ability was added to select which fields to print on the report.
- The functionality was also added to the Customer List screen to create a Route based on the Jobsite Locations & Services returned from the Customer List query which, for example, makes it a snap to create a route for all customers getting the ‘Snowplowing’ service or the ‘Shovel Walks’ service, etc.
- The Print Bills screen now retains text entered into Message Line 1 & 2.
- Changed when the Long Service Detail pages are printed when printing invoices. All Long Service Details pages are now printed together after all customer invoices have been printed.
- Check Number field length increased in Apply Payments screen.
- Payment Description field added to Apply Payments screen.
- Fixed the bug that incorrectly printed invoices when multiple copies were selected in the Printer Dialog of the Print Bills screen.
- Fixed bug in the Enter Charges screen’s Wizard when auto applying charges from a route that had a name change to an old preexisting but deleted route.
- Fixed issue in Current Balances report that printed all customers regardless of whether just inactive or active were displayed on the screen.
- Fixed bug in Customer Maintenance screen that automatically changed the jobsite location address to match the billing address when the customer only had one jobsite location & the billing address was modified.
- Added ‘Registration Error’ troubleshooter.